We love to hear from our students, alumni, and wider community.
- Admitted students’ primary contact for admission, registration, and travel pre-departure is the main campus Syracuse Abroad team.
- Family is an important part of the study abroad experience, and we invite you to connect with the Syracuse Abroad team on our designated page for parents and guardians.
- Alumni from our London study abroad program – and graduates from Syracuse University now based in the UK or Europe – are always invited to reconnect with Team Orange. We would love to hear where your journey has taken you!
- Community partners enquiring about facilities rental at Faraday House should email email@example.com with details, and a member of our Operations Team will be in touch.
- Donors who would like to support the ongoing work of Syracuse London in developing young professionals’ global citizenship are invited to email our Finance Manager.
- Current students:
- To report an unavoidable absence from class, request a letter confirming your study in London, or for any other academic questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For enquiries about field trips and our non-curricular programming, please email email@example.com.
- To submit a reflection about your experiences abroad as part of our global citizenship program, send in your text, photo, and/or video content to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With any questions about housing, write to email@example.com or fill in our maintenance form to report any issues in your flat.
- And be sure to always submit your Independent Travel Form when you stay the night away from your program housing!
For all other enquiries, please be in touch with our Reception Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or +442074009310.
Mailing or Visiting Faraday House
Syracuse London has a campus in the heart of academic London, just minutes’ away from University College London, SOAS, LSE, and King’s College London.
Our address is:
48-51 Old Gloucester Street
London, WC1N 3AE
The above serves as the mailing address for our current students for both letters and packages – simply include the student’s full name above “Faraday House”.
If you are in town and would like to tour our campus or meet with us, please be in touch with our Reception Team (email@example.com), who will forward your message to the appropriate member of staff to arrange a visit.
Faraday House is open from 8am-9pm on Mondays-Thursdays and from 9am-5pm on Fridays.