Housing Maintenance Form

In the case of an immediate housing emergency (a threat to your health and safety), students should contact London emergency services and/or their landlords directly. For routine or non-urgent concerns (including internet connectivity, non-working appliances, and damaged furniture), please fill out this form, and the Housing Team will take appropriate action.