Independent Travel Form

The Independent Travel Form must be completed every time you stay away from your main London housing. The information will only be used if something goes wrong (e.g., international incident or family emergency), but it can also help with excused absences from class in case of travel delays.

Make sure that you carry with you your Syracuse immigration letter and passport every time you leave the country!

Click to proceed to the Travel Registration Form